Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MOVED

There was a time where television, cars and cell phones didn’t exist in the world I currently live in. Makes you wonder if man kind could say good-bye to these inventions created by everyday people and return to a world where people relied on each other instead of these meaning less objects.


School is done........Time to party, dance and have some fun.
Only if that were true. I passed everything and looking forward to school next year, one downside though. School fees.........ECK.
Well because of that reason I had moved from my current location to live in a bigger city with my cousins. This city pays a good 2-5$ more than the one i have to go back in September. I was incredibly nervous moving. So many reason there are to not leave home but there were so many reasons to leave.
Not to Leave: MOM, DAD, SISTER, FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, SAFETY NET, STUFF THAT I WORRY ABOUT
To Leave: CHANGE, TIME TO MOVE ON, FREEDOM, NEW EXPERIENCE, BETTER JOB

Now there is many more reasons to move and stay but that is where my head gets in the way. I swear my mind is from another planet stuck in my human form. Anyways so far the move is good the drive was supposed to be about 8hours but it took me 6.5hours. Not to to bad. First road trip alone though. I imagined it to be with my friends though. I've applied 2days worth of jobs and hope to get a call soon so I'll keep you all updated.

No comments: