Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter/Work

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!! Some celebrate for the chocolates and some celebrate the death of Jesus Christ. How did you all celebrate it? This year there was no family dinner because my family on one side seems to be in Mexico and the other side in the hot sunny weather of K. But I awoke from my deep slumber to find a chocolate bunny under my head. "ooh, how did this get there." I was extremely surprised because I didn't think I was going to get anything at all.
The down side of this holiday though was that I had to work at 3 to midnight. "AHHHHHHH". Oh well, It wasn't to too bad. I mean I worked on my 18th Birthday as well to a quite a few months ago.
Well not to much fun and exciting in my world right now but I'll be sure to post a fun and imaginative post soon.

No comments: