Sunday, March 16, 2008

Worlds

Yes, there it is. The twinkle in my eye. That one twinkle I've been waiting for. Oh wait that was just the reflection from the night sky above reflecting off my eyes. It was close, maybe another day that special twinkle will come.
A few nights ago, I was walking home from work. It was a bit chilly outside but man was the sky clear, along with the air which is pretty unusual. I was looking up into the night sky and i go thinking about how many were looking on us and how did such a world come to exist. Some say god created us, some say evolution and others say the world was just there and stuff just happened. There is only one catch though how was earth created to create us and everything around us.
Well Earth was created by gas and so forth but what created that gas, then it goes to the big bang theory, but something had to create the big bang for it to happen. Ive come to my conclusion of "I DON'T BELIEVE IN ABSOLUTE BEGINNINGS" I fully understand that there had to be that one thing to help create the other thing. Man I could go on this subject for a while.
Now how were humans created. The mostly logic way i believe in is that we come from a monkey source. Some say god though, how can something floating around create something that is pulled down with gravity. Hummmmm. Well my conclusion on how we came to be on earth is: 1)Something started on Venus but then the acid rains began to fall so they moved to a different planet thinking earth could have acid rain to they skipped it and landed on Mars but then it was just a little to cold and they could keep the water or anything to stay warm. So then we landed on earth and so far everything is good. Except global warming.
Now to combine both my own solution. We are mearly an experiment put on earth to see how long we could live before dying off. And yes whoever created us is using what we thought was out own invention and that is the television.
My question to you is how do you think humans and Earth came to be?

No comments: