Thursday, May 28, 2009

Emotions

Emotions

A blazing nights fire, Runs through me
With uncontrollable emotions, Breaking to the surface
Relishing the tears that were stored in its empty bottom
Where was the wrong turn
Why was I misleading the emotions
Of the undeniable truth
Trying to grab hold of who I was
Trying to understand I was unhappy before
Unpredictable of the emotions that swirl
Fear of moving on and what is to come
Holds me back
Love of all that surrounds me and the love I give out
Levels me to reality
Anger wishes me to drop all I know
While controlling me
Happiness is the me I want to find
The one that balances me
When trust is all I really want to learn
The breeze of the wind, carries me
Trying to shake off the emotions, crawling to keep hold
Of all that has built up over the years

Ellen Wookey

No comments: